Are you looking for freelance content writing opportunities in India? Do you want to hire excellent writers for your website or project? It’s not an easy task to find quality writers or clients on the web unless you spend a hefty amount of time. There’re many content writing platforms, but you’ll have to wait quite a long for payout, lack of jobs and few more issues.
So, if you are searching for a decent content writing platform to find writers or regular jobs as a content writer, then you should read this article till the end.
Today I am going to tell you about the leading content writing platform Contentmart. It’s similar to Upwork, Freelancer, Guru etc.
I’ll tell you more about this site so that you can get more opportunities as a writer, and high-quality writers for your blog in a reasonable price. Let me give you a brief idea about ContentMart before getting into the main part. Are you ready? Let’s begin.
ContentMart Overview: A Platform for Writers, Clients
Contentmart is a leading freelancing site to meet all of your content requirements in one place. Here, you’ll find thousands of verified writer for writing blog posts, web content, press releases, testimonials, product description and other tasks within the deadline.
It has over 51,000 writers and 65 314 clients alongside 21 427 orders right now. Top brands such as Your story, The Economic Times, Aviva etc hired writers from this freelancing platform i.e. Content Mart.
Contentmart Review: For Clients
Are you looking for the high-profile writer for your blog, business or any other purpose? It’s very easy to use to post your requirements on Contentmart, as a client.
No need to add credit or debit card information, while registering an account. You’ll see two option – ‘as a writer’ or ‘as a client’.
Select ‘client’ to go to the next page to fill up necessary information. You can also sign up with your Facebook ID as well. You will see something like this below screenshot.
- After Signup. Just click on ‘New Order’ and follow my instructions to put your job order this platform for free.
- You have to indicate a ‘Name’ to your job order. Next, elaborate about the job requirements in ‘Order Details’ section. It will be helpful for the writers to understand about your order and whether they want to bid or not.
- Here, you’ll mention ‘Category of Writing’, ‘Deadline’, ‘Language’, and ‘Expertise’ with the deadline.
- Now, decide the price either per word or per order, articles quality, words count and availability.
- All set. Hit the ‘Publish’ button to post your job on this freelancing platform.
- It’ll be visible after Contentmart’s team approval, and then writers can bid on your order.
- You can pick the most prolific writer for your project without any hassle.
- The writer will provide your work within the deadline or else you can cancel the order if you want. But if you get work on time from the writer; you’ll have five days to approve or disapprove his/her work after reviewing.
- The amount will go to writers account if you liked the article. But it will be refunded to the client if it rejected.
ContentMart Review: for Writers
ContentMart is an outstanding platform for Indian freelance content writers. Just register an account under ‘writer’ and fill up important information in the next page to begin your journey on this platform. Next, you will fill up your profile to become a standard level writer.
You will see a notification at the top, which tell you to ‘Become a Verified Writer’.
There are four levels standard, experienced, verified and handpicked. You have to pass online grammar test to become experienced and verified writer, while handpicked writers are selected by Contentmart team manually.
You can take the test as many times as you want to become more than just a standard writer (by filling profile). It gives an extra edge over other freelance writers, while you’re bidding on a project. Clients
You must complete the order on time to satisfy the client or it would be harmful for your reputation. Also, your work could be rejected by the client. You’ll get your payment as soon as the client accept your article. The minimum payout is Rs. 3000. Contentmart will deduct 10 percent from your total payment as well.
Why Choose ContentMart?
Why should Clients go for ContentMart?
- No need to pay any commission or additional fees to post a job on Contentmart unlike other freelancing platforms.
- High-quality writers are available in an affordable price. So, it’s very easy to select one of those writers for your writing task.
- All writers have a grade according to the grammar skill, and so it’s a life saver for clients to hire the best writer without going through the bids of many writers.
- Clients have complete control over work. You can reject or send it back to the writer for further editing.
Why should Writers choose ContentMart?
- Contentmart has over 65,000 clients right now. You won’t run out of orders and find all kind of jobs (low to high) to make money online at your comfort.
- You can withdraw payment as soon as you receive Rs. 3,000
- It features safe billing system, which ensures that you get paid if the client is unavailable at the time of payment. You will get the amount after completing the work successfully without any trouble.
- It’s an exclusive freelancing site for content websites only online any other websites on the web.
ContentMart Affiliate Program:
Contentmart has an affiliate program too. It offers flat 20 percent commission per transaction and $20 free joining bonus to each user referred by you. It’s completely free to join. There’s no harm to give it a try. You will notice a unique referral ID on your dashboard. However, it depends on you whether you want to try it or not.
It’s Your Turn
By this post, I’ve tried to elaborate every single piece of information to provide you a compressive ContentMart review. It’s the most popular platform to find writing jobs as a freelance content writer from India. Clients can find various top-notch writers for their project within budget from here at ease. On the other side, the writers can get more than enough writing opportunities to make a decent income daily, as a freelancer. So, it’s a win-win situation for both sides.
You must create an account on ContentMart if you haven’t yet. It’s your chance you show your writing skill to more customers. Stop wasting time and join right away.