How to Download Facebook Videos: Facebook is the best and largest social networking site where you can share your status, images and videos with your friends as we all know. It’s very easy to download or save pictures on which is on Facebook without any software. There are many tutorials available on internet which allow you to download Facebook video but the problem is that it requires/needs you to use a particular software or plugin or browser extension which is made for downloading videos from Facebook.
Table of Contents
How to Download Facebook Videos without Software?
Today, here at TricksGalaxy, I’m going to show you a simple trick by using which you can easily download Facebook Video from your Desktop/Laptop computer. Also, you can download any videos from Facebook on your mobile. So, in this tutorial I will be mainly talking about how to download videos from Facebook for free without using any third-party application/software.
Steps to Download Videos from Facebook:
- Step 1: First of all, Login to your Facebook account.
- Step 2: Open any Facebook video which you want to download. The video URL will look like below URL.
- Step 3: Trick: You need to do is to replace www with m in video URL in the address bar or your browser and hit Enter. Now the URL of the video will look something like below.
- Step 4: Now play that Facebook video. Once the video starts playing, right click on video and choose “Save Video as” option.
- Step 5: When you do the above step, a pop-up will come and ask you for the location where you want to save your video on your PC/Laptop. Just save it where you want.
- If the video is large and you want to download with IDM (Internet Download Manager), then in step 4 click on “Copy Video URL” and then Open IDM >> Add URL >> paste your download link > click OK.
So friends these were a few steps of a Facebook tutorial to download Facebook videos to your PC/Laptop without using any third-party software or plugin or extensions. This trick is tested by me and working fine in 2015. Enjoy and share which method you were using for downloading videos from Facebook. Please share your views about this tutorial. Thanks & stay tuned.